Friday, May 23, 2008

to the brothers

"I tried a dessert called "Death by Chocolate," 
but it only made me stronger."
...Yep that sums up the food here.  Sometimes good.  Well mostly good.  The cookies are death though.  They make you sick.  Yes, it is hard sleeping on a top bunk with no ladder, a warped mattress, and I brought the wrong pillow.  To make things worse, there is no ceiling fan and it takes at least a half hour in bed to "wind down."  The showers are either burning or freezing.  It gets 90 degrees outside with humidity (Utah?). I'm suckin' wind at gym. 
 And somehow I'm the happiest I've ever been!
Alma 8:14-15 Lift up thy voice and rejoice!  The work is true and will go on.  Boys, constantly strive to have the Holy Ghost and your lives will be so much better.
Love you,
Preston

1 comment:

Noah & Rebecca said...

Looks great, thank for sharing.