Monday, October 6, 2008

Yum!

October 6, 2008

 Got a birthday coming up.[Brigg's] My gift is in the mail. Got a suggestion for dinner. Mexican burgers=> I love them. Regular burger.... bun, meat, shredded lettuce, tomatoes, onion, mayo mustard catsup, then get the chilies that come in the can with the carrots. Hope you know what I'm talking about and you can either slice them up or put them in the blender for just a sec. throw that on with some cheese and if you want... they also put the pineapple that comes in a big circle with the middle cut out and they grill them on the grill for just a bit... throw it all together. Spicy but wow... sabroso hope I explained good enough-pretty simple.

 Ok momma, where are the football pics? Well and everything else that’s going one. I also need a little wallet size of our family that I can carry around with me. Dad, I had a dream last night that you were here with me for one pday and all you wanted to go do was play basketball! Frustrating cuz I need a haircut! Ok, I'm going to go get one. 

Love you all cuidanse,

Elder PT

No comments: