Monday, September 29, 2008

Riding the roller coaster

September 29, 2008

 

Sorry mom, I don’t believe in taking pictures.

 

Well it rained like all week, I wore the jacket I bought every day and it’s been, cold like 50s or 60s.  Today it’s been sunny though. Also, the area is starting to look better. We’re getting new investigators and I'm enjoying myself a lot better. Trying to learn the area good cuz the comp[anion] is going home on Sunday. The language has been suffering a bit, partially because of having the American comp. Pretty sure ill get a mexi next week. We'll see, but hopefully the language will start improving again. Ok- what the crap?  Sounds like college football is crazy as last year... I'm so stinkin jealous. I wish I could get a newspaper or something... oh well, one of the sacrifices I guess. Well not much to report other than its been getting a lot better here. Fitting in to the schedule and all that. I've sure been learning a lot and just trying to hang on to the mission roller coaster. Hope all is well at home.

 

Miss you all and love you all—

Elder Solomon

No comments: