Monday, September 22, 2008

On the harder side

Hey everyone, well it seems when you just start getting to the top of the mountain the Lord will want to see if you can climb it again. On the harder side... on Tuesday I got called in to separate a companionship and was set as the senior companion even though I only have three weeks here. It’s been a pretty tough week. There are next to no investigators in this area and just everything was a mess. Including the room we live in. no fridge, no microwave no nothing but a tiny bathroom and a room we sleep in. my comp is a good guy but he’s about to go home in two weeks and is as we call it dying and its been a little frustrating. But were working, hopefully this next week turns out a lot better than last week. I felt ashamed to turn in the chaffa numbers last night but at least we’ve got some appointments and starting to find people. Most of our area is pretty fresa, or rich so that makes it harder too. The worst part is that its been wearing on me pretty bad I want to get it all going right now but I guess it takes time. Trying to keep positive and put my trust in the lord. These times either strengthen the testimony or break it down. 

Well love you all and hope all is well

Elder Solomon

 Oh also, what the heck Brighton? Losing to AJ. Ouch that hurts o0h well hope everyone else is well. I got on today and the only one who wrote me was Dave. Well love you all elder pt

No comments: