Friday, September 19, 2008

Independence Day

Hey its Mexican Independence Day and all the Internet cafes are closing early. We’re gonna try and find another that doesn’t close in five minutes. If not I love you all and am doing good, better and better every day…

 

K, I’ll push it. Things are going good here. Two more elders are getting either sent home or to another zone and that should take care of most of the problem children. Being with the zone leaders I get all the low down on what goes on and I have next to no responsibility!

 

Anyway yesterday just before sacrament the bishop asked me to give a talk on fasting as the last speaker! It was nuts but people pay more attention when you don’t speak very good and it went all right I think. We had a lot of people leave for the weekend, Mexican Independence, so we didn’t have very many people in the church.

 

Not much to report just working hard and its getting easier everyday, I'm liking this place it’s just so crowded all the time and everywhere. It’s hard to forget myself and home and go to work but that too is slowly coming. I'm trying. I know the Lord is blessing me intensely.

 

Love you,

Elder Solomon

No comments: