Monday, February 16, 2009

Comps are not valentines

Well, I'm spoiled by bad Internet again. [He tried to send pics and it didn't work.]

 Valentine’s day does exist here, but it’s a lame day as a missionary. The only one not with someone else. (Companions don’t count).

 I don’t feel like writing my letter again sorry.  In few words. The mission President is inspired. The mission is changing so much for the better. I now leave to work at 8 in the morning and sometimes don’t get back till 10 pm.  Hard work but the results are incredible. Pray so that we can have a baptism this week so we don’t blank out this month. The spirit has just absolutely come out in the mission and we now know how to obtain, maintain and use it. 

Glad to hear you all are doing good. Send me a pic of the rooster, I can’t stop laughing. And some other pictures.

 Love you all, take care,

 Elder Solo

No comments: