Monday, February 9, 2009

No transfer for me

Ok, so the rooster story made me laugh out loud here in the Internet cafe and I couldn’t stop for about 3 minutes. Southern Virginia who?  11000? Is that dollars or pesos. Holy cow. It’s less for a 2-year mission. That’s so exciting about zack. The church is amazing in Brazil. He will baptize a LOT the only bad thing is Portuguese. Its like speaking Spanish with rocks in your mouth. Brigg good job in wrestling. That’s awesome. You guys had a lot of good stories this week. I love that.

 Well, no changes again. Staying with Elder Villegas in Claveria. Its ok. We’ve got a lot of stuff going on here and a lot of new stuff too. The ward thinks I'm some sort of legend compared with missionaries that were here before but... I've got 6 months here and want to get out of the city. Oh well, guess I've got some unfinished business here. One of the Elders in my district got a kid so I spent a few hours training him. In the district we have an Elders with 9 months (me), 6 months, 23 months, 2 months, 2months and the newbie. Really young, but ready to work which is the main fight. Now we’ve just got to teach them how to teach! We were gonna have two baptisms this last week but as the lady said. "Satan didn’t want us baptized" they both got sick Saturday night.

 Well, not much to report. Hope you are all well. Keep close to the Lord and he’ll keep close to you. 

Elder Solomon

No comments: