Monday, April 13, 2009

Cool beans!

Celebration day at IHOP
I really wanted pancakes....but they made me eat this!

Well, good prediction mom… after another all out 30 lessons week my body couldn’t hold it up anymore. About midday on Friday it started with a headache moving to fever, chills, stomachache you name it. By the time I woke up Sunday I was SICK. We went to church, went to eat and I slept until the meeting at 6. I think it was a combination of heat, exhaustion and stress (my district is not doing too good...) I feel a little better but it comes an goes, I couldn’t lay down last night cuz my back just kills... anyway I'm tired, BUT we should finally have a few baptisms this week. One lady that has been an investigator for a couple of months and for the last few weeks we have been reading a lot out of the book of Mormon, so last week I asked her if she knew it was the word of God and she said, “yes”, so I asked here what is keeping her back from being baptized and she told us "well, nothing".  Cool beans!

 There are a few other really cool investigators we’ve got. Just hoping they keep progressing. There are a few who want to baptize their kids but don’t seem to realize that it’s for them too! Oh well. Just gotta keep on working.

 That’s really funny to hear about your April fools jokes. I kinda forgot about that. The only days I remember here is the 14 of every month which is tomorrow, which means tomorrow I will complete 11 months in the mission, almost a year, wow the time just goes faster and faster. I just hope when I get back in a year and a month there is a pool in the backyard to jump in:) 

Ok, well not much more to report, I love you all. 

Take care,

 Elder Solomon

No comments: