Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Swine Flu: don't worry, just pray

This is Golaith, our next door neighbor.  He loves the missionaries...especially those previous ones who let him sleep on their beds!  He's huge... no one messes with Goliath!
The cute new addition to the Missionary Apparel! 

Hey just so you all know. This swine flu is pretty bad here. There are a lot of people sick and dying, and as lot more of fear. It seems like the world is ending, there was even a small earthquake the other day. But the Lord protects His missionaries if they are obedient. We are pretty much on lock down and cant leave the houses. They even canceled sacrament meeting. If we leave we have to go with the masks on. We are returning from the store and buying Clorox, mops cleaning stuff. Partly to make the house super clean and partly because I'm super bored... I hate sitting in the house!  I’d much rather knock doors the truth be known, but I know it’s for my protection.

 I finished the Bible the other day. I started when I entered the MTC. So one year - not too bad. Ok, well I better go. Don’t worry just pray.

 I love you all, take care.

 Elder Solomon

No comments: