Monday, May 4, 2009

Zone Leader time

Well, after such a short run with Elder Valdez they are going to move him out. They are splitting the zone I'm in right now, and my new comp will be Elder Acosta from Argentina. And we’ll be the zone leaders so, yes, I got moved up again. I still feel I wasn’t that great of a district leader and now zone leader... oh well. Everything is good.

 We are super limited as to what we can do. We can only leave the house to go to set appointments with people that we already know and for food. So we are still a lot of time in the house. Thursday and Friday I stated getting a bit depressed not being able to work full out, but Friday night a thought came to me – “how did Joseph Smith survive liberty jail?” Well, I decided to count my blessings instead. My life aint so bad.  In fact, I got to say it’s been pretty ideal. Other than that we can’t bring people to the church because there are no services so they cant get baptized! Hoping that everything cools down by next week.

 Well, I don’t know what else to say. I have received so much spiritual knowledge thanks to the long hours of study. I love that part. Ok I love you all.

 Take care,

 Elder Solomon

No comments: