Monday, August 10, 2009

Life here is good.

Hey everyone, happy August 10th.

Well, I thought this was going to be the first week I didn’t get a mail from anyone but Wayne saved you all. Your ppbably all busy and sleep all day Sunday, so ill give you a break. But only one.

Life here is good. We got a lot more busy here this week. We started passing around a list like the food list but it’s a list for Family home evenings. At first the members didn’t really like it, but yesterday a lot more signed up and those are taking up our evening and its awesome.

On Saturday we went back to Cuautepec for a baptism in the morning then our own baptism in the afternoon and 2 family home evenings after that! A long, long day. In fact, my companion got sick on Sunday but its all good. A nice little p-day to get some rest. Gosh, I don’t have anything to write!!! Ok well… I’m just working, new people just come out of nowhere and the members are awesome. We had 12 new investigators last week and didn’t knock a single door. I’m finding it’s the best way to work. I’m sorry but I’m not in the typing mood. I’ll try for a better letter next week. Love you all.

-ELDER SOLOMON

No comments: