Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Unofficially senior companion

Well, I hear you about the gratitude thing mom, it was hard not getting down that im not there at home, so instead I really tried focusing on what I have. Not really the best of weeks. Got rejected a lot and I’m sure it’ll only get worse as we get closer to Christmas. There were a couple of nights where I just tried to name the things im grateful for. 

But, ya, not a whole lot to report this week. Just the same ol. We finally had quite the "chat" this week between me and my comp. We got things worked out. He gave me the keys and said "your senior comp, ill do whatever you want to, if we are super lazy or work like crazy ill do it with you" well thanks... with all his other companions they hardly left before the comida which is about 2 in the afternoon... I feel bad if we leave after 10. Anyway, just trying to keep from getting discouraged. This Christmas season I’m just gonna focus on doing my best if the people accept or not.

 Ok, well, believe it or not I’m happy. I’m having a lot of good times. I’m sure glad to hear about your Thanksgiving. I’m so lucky to have such an awesome family. Hahaha!  I found a cool scripture the other day its duet. 21:18-21 it’s pretty funny. Well don’t have very much to say love you all.

 Take care,

Elder Solomon

No comments: