Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It's worth it in the end

Man, I do not feel like writing this week. I finally had two baptisms this week. We’ve been having some really good success this week. For example last night we taught the first lesson to this lady that contacted us, and her mom and brother. At the end when we ask the people to pray if the message is true the lady said. " I don’t need to pray, the spirit has already told me its true".  Her mom said the same thing. Hmm. Well, I asked them to pray anyway. She just about peed her pants when I told her we’d give her a Book of Mormon for free. 

Anyway. I'm excited to get going this week. There is a new program here called the "Book of Life".  What’s gonna happen is the missionaries will be going to every member on the ward list and clarifying all their data. This includes ALL people on the ward list and there will be no "unknown" on the list.  We have to find them all. This will be a great reactivation tool along with finding. And every week we have a committee to report back to. A bunch of work, but I'm excited to get rolling on it. 

Other than that. I don’t even know what to say about Lorin... my heart goes out to his family and all who are impacted by this loss. God has a plan: just trust Him. it will all be worth it in the end. That’s what I tell myself when things get rough here. 

 THE CURSE CONTINUES. Can’t beat destiny Brighton. Just move on. Hahahah. I'm not happy you lost just laughing at the irony. Although that picture you guys sent me is so sweet!!! 

Well I'm out. Keep sharing the gospel. Even if they don’t need it now someday they will. "The worth of every soul is great in the sight of the Lord" . 

I love you all, take care, 

Elder Solly

No comments: