Tuesday, November 11, 2008

hola papito!

Well everyone, sounds like a cool game last Friday and this Friday. Briggly I cant believe your lifting that much. Sure beat me right now. I'm a weak little sucker.

 Good week but frustrating as well the golden investigator we were gonna baptize had to work.... we’ve got a 22 year old guy lined up for this week but I think he’s just trying to get in with a girl in the ward. We’ll let the dl [district leader] figure it out.

 Other than that froze my butt off some days and sunburn the others. The weather is really strange here. And we never know what its gonna be like. Mom don’t worry about me starving- I can hold up I just try and make my money last the whole month and the meals are so stupid here. We eat at like 10, then 2 (with members) then most people eat again right before bed. It’s kind of dumb. Ya I'm still without fridge microwave kitchen, the only sink is the one in the bathroom. So I've been finding other ways. We went to Costco today and I bought some stuff. The food is good here I don’t worry about eating with members at all. Just lately they don’t feed us a whole lot cuz my tiny comp don’t eat a whole lot! But its all good.  I've got other stuff on the mind like filling my blank planner and finding ways to get people to church still. They just don’t take me serious when I tell them get your butt to church!!!!

 Funny thing the other day. The girls here are a lot more outgoing and whistle and stuff (especially when I do my hair) but the other day we were walking down the street when this girl put her head out the window and said "hola papito" which means like “hi little daddy”. Me and my comp were laughing forever.

 Anyway, ya, if your gonna send me anything for Christmas get it in the mail. Canche probably wont even be with me by Christmas. Changes are Nov. 18 and I’m pretty sure one of us will be taking off somewhere else. We’ll see you never know here. Well don’t have much more to report. Glad all is well at home enjoy it there! I miss that place that dad always hates coming home to=) Be safe boys, especially in the decisions that matter. Mom and Dad love you like crazy. And the rest of the fam. 

Elder Solly

No comments: