Monday, March 23, 2009

Transfer...finally!

Hey everyone, well I'm finally getting a change. Leaving Claveria after 7 months. I'm going to Ponderosa Cuautepec (see if anyone can pronounce that!).  Apparently its a super sweet area, tons of sisters who give you breakfast lunch and dinner, wash the clothes, give you new ones, what ever you want! It’s also really good for the work. Its in the Zone Tenayo which is sometimes called the "little Utah" because there are so many members and the work is incredible. I've been wanting to go my whole time here. I'm going to be district leader still, they almost moved me up to zone leader but decided to let me get some more experience first. I'm glad for that. Other than that not a whole lot going on. I'm jealous of your cabin trip. I would love a little fresh air for once. 

Well love you all take care,

Elder Solomon

No comments: