Tuesday, July 1, 2008

hola, hola, hola

Well not quite the week as last week, obviously. In the devotional last Tuesday Elder Hales spoke and there were four other apostles there including Elder Holland who blew kisses at me and Elder Hoyt (first row cash!).

 

Any who it’s been a good week. Enjoying the weather. We have a herd time staying inside. Every chance he gets Elder Hoyt is napping on a bench in the sun. He’s sick of me calling him slacker hahahaha. We’re having such a fun time and it hit me were out of the place in like threeish weeks. I thought it would never end!!

 

We had a super good class discussion on charity and love the other day. It was so good and i've been praying to receive more charity. It’s so hard to not judge people and view them as God does. But I know its possible. I bore a strong testimony of it and shared about Grandma Von (Yvonne White) and how dad has always taken care of her and the last real quality time we got to spend together was painting her house... that experience is so special to me I don’t know why.

 

We also had a really good large group meeting on faith, man it was awesome. Wish I could send you my notes, read Alma32 and really mark it up. Find the steps in verses 27&28. I gave them to Brigg so see who can find all 8 of them. Mom, ya, I have been thinking I’m done with these basketball shoes. I want my little black ones I bought not too long ago. The adidas. Ill be sending a package with some stuff before too long and ill send the basketball shoes home. I really cant think of anything else... of course I will when I log off...

 

Oh well, I'm really getting ancy to leave and my hermana teacher chewed me and Elder Hoyt out for complaining about having to be here too long. Its pretty cool cuz now in class it’s mostly all in Spanish and I've learned how to do commands... muy divertido its fun to yell stuff in Spanish. Well I’m out of words for now. Endure the heat... i'm not missing it hahahaha. and im enjoying fresh air while I can.

 

Love you all and I’m praying daily for you.....

 

-Elder PT Solomon

No comments: