Monday, March 29, 2010

American Ball!

Don’t worry everybody I'm here, late but better late than never. Wonderful week last week. We had another baptism of a wonderful older lady named Oliva. She’s a sweet lady and did everything was asked her without fail or complaint. She got excited when we walked her to church. She liked the fact that two handsome young men in suits came to take her out for a while. The success continued in the zone with 10 baptisms. The assistants complimented me and said that Linda Vista is really getting better, in March we ended up number 2 out of the 10 zones losing by one baptism. The success is the Lords, I still don’t know what I'm doing nor ever really will I think. This time our patience, diligence and hope paid off, this week will be good too. We just need to find new investigators and desperately.

Today we played American ball and ended up playing tackle on dry grass so my knees are all scratched up. But everyone was afraid of me hahaha no one had really played before and so when I would go at them and stick my face in their gut and not try to rodeo them they would all go down pretty easy. I was good to relax and get some of that stress off. Changes will be in a week and I'm sure Cardenas will be going, he’s been a good comp, still has a lot to learn but sometimes doesn’t want to learn it, his loss... and I will receive my last comp or my killer as they call it here. I know the end is near but its hard to understand what’s worrying me is in these 7 weeks I've got to get 9 baptisms to get my goal. We have 6 for this week :) God lives and Loves us. He is aware of us and wants our happiness. It’s late and I need to go to bed, gotta start this week with a bang tomorrow.

Love you all so very much.

-ELDER SOLOMON

No comments: