Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Speedy fast

March 9, 2010

Ok, so its Tuesday night at about 10 and I finally got a chance to write, just had things get all stuck together and a lot to do. So this will be a short one cuz I am tired, but not sick anymore. I'm also running out of time! They gave me my flight plans today... May 17 I will be landing in Phoenix Sky Harbor. Wow, but we keep working.

The work keeps on going strong. We had 2 baptisms on Sunday of two teenagers who are super excited about the church and are pretty cool. From sun up to sun down its work work work! Last week we had 27 lessons and 11 new investigators, which is really good, but we are always looking for more. This place just does not run out of people. Today we had the good old zone leader council. It was good and I learned a lot from impressions of the spirit. I only have one of those left which is a relaxing thought cuz I've nearly got a year of those things... this last week was great and I learned a lot. Glad to hear you all are doing well, I always pray that God will bless you and it seems that he does.

Know I'm doing good, workin hard, I'm happy, and a bit anxious about getting home, its gonna be hard I think... the pres finishes one change after me and he was talking about his mission and mentioned how it really hasn’t been a sacrifice because he has received so much more than he should in change for what he has given. I feel the same. In the New Testament it says that if we forsake for a moment all these things, family, house, goods, cars, girlfriends, that God will recompense us with 100 times more and in this life too. Wow, I'm afraid that the blessings will cease in a certain way, that would be the real sacrifice. But it’s all good. It’ll all work out.

Ok well that’s it. I'm going to bed! Take care.

Love you all,

-ELDER SOLOMON

No comments: